Graded Benefit Life Insurance from United of Omaha Life Insurance Company "United of Omaha" provides:
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 45-85**
- No physical exams or health questions to answer
- Affordable rates that never increase – Ever!
- Benefits that are never reduced because of age or health
Start Now, Apply and Buy Online
Just complete your online application.
It’s simple, secure and easy.
Our Graded Benefit Life Insurance Benefits include:
- Choice of benefit amounts for your specific needs and budget
- Benefits paid directly to your loved ones and may be used for anything
- Your spouse is guaranteed acceptance for this protection, too
View our full product details for more information.
The difference between Social Security
and the average funeral cost:
According to the United States Federal Trade Commission, funerals rank among the most expensive purchases many consumers will ever make. A traditional funeral costs over $7,000† and that doesn’t include final medical expenses or other unexpected bills.
When Social Security isn’t enough to cover these expenses, we’re here to make up the difference. With guaranteed benefit amounts up to $25,000, you can choose the right coverage that best meets your financial needs.
† “Funerals: A Consumer Guide,” June 2000, adjusted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ CPI for 2009